I'm currently a freelance Art Director with 5 years experience in the advertising industry. I have spent the last 3.5 years working for TMP Worldwide as an art director creating online, press and ambient recruitment campaigns for a wide variety of clients - from concept stage to finished materials.
Some of the clients I’ve worked with:
Cadbury Kraft, The Carphone Warehouse, various NHS Trusts, the MOD, Talk Talk, Abbey Santander, JLR, Essex CC, HPA, Tesco, Tesco Bank, RBS, E.ON, Natwest, Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds, CapGemini, Arup, AA, IBM, Met police...
• Developing employer brands and internal communications materials.
• Working closely with copywriters, digital, print and production teams.
• Art directing photoshoots.
• Taking briefs from and presenting work back to clients.
• Delivered pitch-winning creative work to secure clients including:
The Army, Bank of America, Essex County Council, GE Aviation,
Animal Health, Ince & Co, Babcock.
• Recieved several industry award nominations.
Until I joined TMP in 2007 I was selling illustration out of the APART gallery on Portobello road. I still actively seek out side projects and commissions. Other than this i’m a big collector of vinyl, film buff, exhibition goer, keen photographer...